We use Self-Assessment/Reflection with:
1) Individual Projects and
2) Journals or Self-Critiques.
Your INDIVIDUAL PROJECT provides the opportunity to apply your learning in creations that make optimal use of your intrinsic interest in the subject matter.
• individual-centered design promotes investment, motivation
• promotes transfer of skills and integration of content
• clear expression of knowledge base
• engages active learning
• encourages time outside of coursework
• promotes library use
• can provide study in depth not possible during allotted course time
• the learner benefits directly from experience
• provides venue for creativity
YOUR SELF-CRITIQUES OR JOURNALS
provide an opportunity for personal interaction and consultation on a quarterly checkup.
• multiple modes and variable sophistication possible
• quality of self-assessment related to quality of content knowledge
• flexible in format
• can reveal change over time
• empowers you to practice self-evaluation
• promotes transfer of accountability to other situations
ON-LINE PERSONAL GROWTH e-LEARNING & TRAINING
The Entire World is Your College!
One Time--One Space--One Energy